Re: [RFI] Good news/Bad new on the 80m noise front

To: Charlie Gallo <Charlie@TheGallos.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Good news/Bad new on the 80m noise front
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 06:12:34 -0500
My worse enemy here is the neighbors plasma TV.

Golf cart chargers also electric cart chargers and lighting systems with
switching supplies can be quite bad.  My neighbors lighting system went failed,
he showed me the thing in his garage and what a contraption it was.  Switching
supply with tiny wires dropping down to the light fixture, pure junk.  Anyway
it's out of commission.  Now if I could only find a way of secretly disabling
that plasma tv….

Good luck with it
Dale, k9vuj