Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs///TIMERS

To: "rfi@contesting.com Reflector" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs///TIMERS
From: myles landstein <myles.landstein@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 16:32:43 -0500
Also those hand sized general purpose timers  can also throw out a lot of RFI
as well!!!

Even the ones that are 'ok' when you first buy them seem to start getting
noisy after  a few months

Learned the hard way, sorry didn't save the info but were all stuff bought  at
either HomeDepot, Lowes  or drug store chain....

I presume everything I buy is a RFI pig and try to test it  on the bench , and
be sure I save receipts  ....

n2ehg