Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Bulbs
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2014 19:48:10 -0500
On Dimmers....

I remodeled the kitchen in my house this past summer. I was particularly careful to STAY AWAY from LED lights. I have halogen lamps overhead and under the cabinets and as well as inside those cabinets with glass fronts. They are ALL on dimmers. IKEA sells a dimmer that I used for the INSIDE the cabinet 'puck' lights...no troubles with them. All other dimmers and there are four, are LUTRON dimmers sold by Home Depot. I have had no issues with any of these. I think they retailed for about $29 each. -Mike

-----Original Message----- From: Alan NV8A