Re: [RFI] [Elecraft] Noise, RFI ?

To: "reflector RFI" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] [Elecraft] Noise, RFI ?
From: "Dave Hachadorian" <k6ll.dave@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2014 11:23:40 -0700
Since the noise extends into the AM broadcast band, you should be able to DF it quickly with a portable AM radio with its loopstick antenna. Since the loopstick is bi-directional, you will have to DF from two different locations and plot the intersection to resolve ambiguity.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ

-----Original Message----- From: Phil Hystad