Re: [RFI] (no subject) More info on this spam

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] (no subject) More info on this spam
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 19:58:09 -0400
I happened to find this in the trash, before the daily flush.

My system is set up to automatically flush based on Subjects lines that are blank, contain "no subject" and "digest", so if I don't happen to see one of them in the trash before the daily flush, it's gone.

Even when links come with an explanation, I normally ask the sender, if the really did send it and what does it contain. Often, they didn't even know their computer sent the link. (someone may have spoofed their address and it may not have)

73

Roger (K8RI)