[RFI] My noise hunt.

To: Rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] My noise hunt.
From: "Kenneth G. Gordon" <kgordon2006@frontier.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Mar 2014 18:10:52 -0700
Today, my son, Brendan KB7QEU, and I saddled up the van, loaded the
NM-20B and went hunting.

We got 8 good bearings on at least two separate sources of noises from 5
different locations.

After very carefully plotting them on a map of our town and vicinity, I get a
perfect (maybe too perfect?) crossing of three of our bearings for only one
noise source on the local Cenex filling station on the corner not two blocks
from me.

Sounds plausible, but now I have to refine the search.

Thanks for all the help here, gents.

vy 73,

Kenneth G. Gordon W7EKB

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway."--- John   Wayne