Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 134, Issue 39

To: Tom Thompson <tlthompson@qwest.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI Digest, Vol 134, Issue 39
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2014 11:52:27 -0700
Tom,

Thank you for sharing your process.  It helps...  I am working with an
older gentlemen, and will offer the option of contacting the landlord as
a way of second contact.  He was worried about retribution.  He is
getting up in years, and has not many left, it would be nice if he could
enjoy his radio a few more years!  This sort of input helps everyone,
THANK YOU!
--
Support better RFI practices, please sign this petition:
at Whitehouse.gov

http://wh.gov/lpz5Y