Re: [RFI] Listen to a Sample of what Plasma TV RFI Sounds Like

To: "RFI Reflector" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Listen to a Sample of what Plasma TV RFI Sounds Like
From: "Jim Miller" <JimMiller@STL-OnLine.Net>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2014 09:48:57 -0500
Thanks for posting that.  I have had that sound and now realize it is from
my next door neighbor.  He got a plasma TV probably 5 years ago and I always
suspected it was my problem but didn't know.  I don't get a lot of time to
play radio so just put up with it.  He didn't use it a lot as it was in his
basement entertainment room and normally used the TV upstairs.  Haven't
heard it recently so maybe it blew up.  73, Jim KG0KP