Re: [RFI] Keurig coffee vs Astron Rs35M

To: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Keurig coffee vs Astron Rs35M
From: D C _Mac_ Macdonald <k2gkk@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 07:53:12 -0500
Folks, if you are experiencing this sort of voltage drop, I believe that you
have a problem in your house wiring!  You may have bad duplex outlets or there
may be high resistance connections ANYWHERE in the wiring causing it.

I think it is likely that you have bad connections (high resistance) somewhere
that are causing the voltage drop when high current devices are turned on.
They could even cause your house to catch fire and burn down!

Get help immediately!

* 73 - Mac, K2GKK/5 *
* (Since 30 Nov 53) *
* Oklahoma City, OK *