Re: [RFI] Question for all and ARRL

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Question for all and ARRL
From: CR <ka5s@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 May 2014 09:03:57 -0400
Call a local AM broadcaster and tell THEM something is interfering with reception. They can complain and be heard by the FCC.

Cortland
KA5S

On 5/19/2014 9:57 PM, David Cole wrote:
If only they would enforce here in Oregon, this entire issue would not
be costing me my radio for the past two years.  What's worse, I am not
the one who is getting hit hardest.  There is another ham who is very
close to the source, (which we will locate this summer), and he looses
160 through 10 meters 18 hours a day, every day now, with a 50 over S9
buzz...

Same source is hitting me, and we are about 3/4 of a mile apart, it is
also hitting two other hams in teh area, all close to us as well.