Re: [RFI] clamp on ferrites at Mouser

To: "'Dale J.'" <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] clamp on ferrites at Mouser
From: "Jorge Diez - CX6VM" <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2014 22:39:39 -0300
Thanks for the Info, will look at it

73,
Jorge

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Dale J. [mailto:dj2001x@comcast.net]
Enviado el: lunes, 16 de junio de 2014 10:18 p.m.
Para: Jorge Diez - CX6VM
CC: rfi@contesting.com
Asunto: Re: [RFI] clamp on ferrites at Mouser

Do a search for "A Ham's Guide to RFI, Ferrites, Baluns, and Audio
Interfacing" by K9YC.  It has all the information you will need in applying
the type of cores for your situation.  It is in PDF form and free.  It
should be in every hams notebook or computer.

73
Dale, k9vuj

On 16, Jun 2014, at 18:40, Jorge Diez - CX6VM <cx6vm.jorge@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am a little confused
>
> Which material is for coaxial cables, #31 or #43?
>
> From some answers I received "The #31 mix snap-on is what you want for
keyboard and mouse cables", right?

> So material #43 is for coaxial?
>

> 73,
> Jorge
> CX6VM/CW5W

order for our club, and literately just sent the email off less than 5
minutes ago.  Here is a cut from it...