Re: [RFI] New EOC Building

To: "'rrath'" <rrath@charter.net>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New EOC Building
From: "EDWARDS, EDDIE J" <eedwards@oppd.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2014 12:24:20 +0000
Rod,

You might do some word searches of Motorola's R56 Standard.  It's the most
thorough I've found to date for comm sites.

It has sections on interior and exterior lighting, but it was initially written
before the madness of CFL/LED came along.  Also covers a host of things beyond
simple grounding guidelines.

Here's a link to it:
http://www.radioandtrunking.com/downloads/motorola/R56_2005_manual.pdf

73, de ed -K0iL