Re: [RFI] Icom PS-125

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Icom PS-125
From: David Cole <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 15:48:17 -0700
Hi,
I used to have an Icom 756-PRO III, using a PS-125...  Had it for 5
years, no noise increase, and my HF antenna is maybe 40 feet from the
PS...  I now have a Elecraft, and external PS, and went through a total
house cleaning to make sure I had no RFI, so I am very clear on the lack
of RFI from the PS-125...  See details of the house cleaning on RFI at:
http://nk7z.net/rfi-now-house-cleaning/

--
Thanks and 73's,
www.nk7z.net