Re: [RFI] RF getting into 4-port wirelss router.

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] RF getting into 4-port wirelss router.
From: Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2015 22:54:01 -0800
I continue to refer folks to my extended (and rigorous) development of the fundamentals of this. A high Q resonance is effective ONLY at resonance, and it's a NARROW resonance, determined by length of the cable beihg choked. A LOW Q parallel resonance where the R at resonance his high is an effective choke over a wide range of frequencies, and is NOT sensitive to length of the line in the common mode circuit.

Those who are too lazy to follow and study the link deserve to remain ignorant, and will continue to believe that life is simpler than it really is.

73, Jim K9YC