Re: [RFI] w7ekb & ground rods

To: <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>, <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] w7ekb & ground rods
From: "Ed K0iL" <eddieedwards@centurylink.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2015 21:46:51 -0600
Jim,

I was referring to the entire documents which cover both bonding and
grounding separately so I wasn't even aware I was getting the two confused
or referenced it.  I'll be glad to look up any portions you think are
tailored for VHF/UHF.  Perhaps I missed them as I have not read it cover to
cover since many portions haven't applied to any locations I have dealt
with.  Without proper bonding and grounding, various problems can be
expected to surface.

73, de ed -K0il