Re: [RFI] UVerse - Any Recent Experience?

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] UVerse - Any Recent Experience?
From: "Larry Burke" <wi5a@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2015 06:56:13 -0500
Thanks, Kim. I was following your thread, but somehow missed the fact that it
was UVerse you were talking about! It was your thread that got me wondering
if/when I should change. I am not looking for the TV programming either (nor
the phone service really).

I am not experiencing any problems with the current AT&T equipment. I believe
you had problems with the DC before the swap. So maybe a changeover will not be
as painful as I thought.

- Larry K5RK