Re: [RFI] LED lighting

To: Phil Snyder <n9lah@comcast.net>, "rfi@contesting.com" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED lighting
From: "Hare, Ed W1RFI" <w1rfi@arrl.org>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 00:50:24 +0000
Here is one offer you can make that may sweeten the pot.  Offer to buy him
replacement bulbs.  If you tell me the size and type, I will buy 6 of them at
Home Depot, test them for noise and if they are quiet, I will send them to you,
as long as I can get the make and model of the noisy lights and we can get the
bulbs here for testing.

Ed, W1RFI