Re: [RFI] Auto quieting

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Auto quieting
From: "Mike Ryan" <mryan001@tampabay.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 01:16:12 -0400
I would suggest you taking a look at K0BG's website. He has about everything you could ask for with respect to mobile ops, from the types of car battery, to mobile antennas, grounding and bonding, etc. It is a fantastic website with years of experience noted there. In my case I use inch wide tinned copper strap which cut to lengths as required. I think you would find the flat strap superior to round wire due to the additional surface area they provide. - Mike

-----Original Message----- From: KD7JYK DM09