[RFI] 160 Meters Interference Tracked Down To Local Manufacturing Facili

To: RFI <RfI@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] 160 Meters Interference Tracked Down To Local Manufacturing Facility
From: Don Kirk <wd8dsb@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2015 07:48:34 -0400
Thought I would share my latest RFI issue that I tracked down yesterday to
a local manufacturing facility located 0.5 miles from my QTH.  Below is a
link to a website that documents the interference, and it includes a link
to a youtube video that has recordings of the interference from my shack as
well as from within the office area of the manufacturing facility.

I will now work with the facility manager to track down the actual source
of the interference.  Turns out that I am actually an old customer of this
facility through my daytime job (very small world).

website link http://sites.google.com/site/rfimetro/

Stay tuned to find out the actual source.

73,
Don Kirk (wd8dsb)