Re: [RFI] 160m & 80m RFI issues requesting ideas for ANC4 sense antenna

To: "'WX5L'" <wx5l@charter.net>, <RFI@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] 160m & 80m RFI issues requesting ideas for ANC4 sense antenna to cancell out local noise
From: Joe Wolfe <w7rkn.7@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2015 10:09:33 -0800
The noise I have is a very loud and strong White Noise.  I am hoping the
ANC-4 will help with that.  The noise is definitely not in my house..I have
killed the power to the whole house and the noise is still present.
Handhelds', etc.  have not been able to pinpoint any source.

So..I am reading this thread very closely to see if any new ideas pop up
that might help steer me in the right direction!