[RFI] Invisible Fence ICT-801 interference

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Invisible Fence ICT-801 interference
From: "N2TK, Tony" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 28 Jan 2016 14:28:19 -0500
Next door neighbor installed an ICT-801 Invisible Dog Fence.

It is supposed to run at 7KHZ. But it is sure strong on 160M and to a lesser
degree on 80M. The buried wire is about 10' from my inline verticals for
receiving. But I can also hear it somewhat in a Pennant that is about 30'
away. I can hear it as hash (but not loud) up to 15M when pointed in that
direction.

Does anyone know if this is normal for these units to put out so much noise?
Does ferrite on the wires from the unit to the buried wires and the battery
backup unit help at all? Before I ask the neighbor if it is okay to try some
ferrite snap on cores I wanted to ask here if anyone has had success
cleaning up this thing.

73,

N2TK, Tony