Re: Topband: Tecsun 660

To: topband@contesting.com, rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: Topband: Tecsun 660
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2016 16:24:27 -0500 (EST)
Hi Stan,

There are countless thousands of poles within five miles of my
QTH, his method could not possibly work here. If I tried, I
would lose my excellent reputation with my power company
RFI crew.

I prefer to leave my shack and verify the pole rather than guessing
which one it might be. Its not difficult and a little exercise is a
good thing!

tks

73
Frank