Re: [RFI] RFI via Florescent Lights

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] RFI via Florescent Lights
From: "N2TK, Tony" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2016 07:15:26 -0400
An easy fix, at least for me was to replace the entire fixture with a Home
Depot 4' Led fixture for $40. It puts out more light than the existing two
40W tube fluorescent fixtures. And no problem putting out bright light in my
garage in cold winter where the standard fluorescent fixtures were very dim.
I have not detected any RF noise in the shack from the Led fixtures.
Anyone want 16 used fluorescent fixtures? :-)
73,
N2TK, Tony