[RFI] Tescun PL-660 Antenna

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Tescun PL-660 Antenna
From: "john@kk9a.com" <john@kk9a.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2016 11:10:26 -0400
I have a constant noise source that is loud on 10m and 15m. I got a beam
heading and then I walked along the main road where the power lines are
with my Tescun PL-660. I listened on 10m using the built in antenna set
for DX sensitivity and outside of an inconsistent short noise burst I
heard nothing. How close to the noise do I need to be to pick it up with
this receiver and built in antenna? Is there a better antenna that I can
use with the Tescun for locating the source?

John KK9A