Re: [RFI] DC Power supplies

To: Charlie Gallo <Charlie@TheGallos.com>, Jim Brown <jim@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] DC Power supplies
From: Bill Price <billp7634@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 18:08:16 +0000 (UTC)
Just what is your take on this review that I found online on this supply?

1.0 out of 5 starsThis item is definitely not UL listed and this is ... By
Everett Schwartz   on December 5, 2015 Verified Purchase   This item is
definitely not UL listed and this is dangerous false advertising. Just by
looking at the wires used on this adapter you can tell it is cheaply made and
probably not safe to leave plugged in for a long period of time. One of the
rubber pads was missing exposing one of 4 screws holding the plastic case
together. The text on the adapter claims UL listing but also contains a few
typos such as "FORINDOOR SUE ONLY" and the mysterious text "Ne Pas uvvik avcun
Aucun elemnl reparable" which is no language that I or google recognizes. There
is no way I am plugging this adapter into my wall.
Bill Price