Re: [RFI] Wot the heck!?!?!?!?!?! 40 meters,

To: "rfi@contesting.com Reflector" <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Wot the heck!?!?!?!?!?! 40 meters,
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2016 07:30:47 -0500
I did that with a heated water dish for dogs, a house across the street except
I have the noise maker in my garage.  I plan one day to dissect it.  I think
it's an arcing thermo switch.  I bought him the same make and model and it's
been quiet.

I however, would not even consider outlaying that much money for a new TV set.
The plasma's will die sooner or later.   I have one next door, but have not
noticed it for some time so maybe it's bit the dust.

Trump will bring all that mfg back to the USA from China and all our noise
problems will be gone :)

Dale, k9vuj

I have suggested that those bothered by plasma televisions make an offer to the
owners: if they will donate the television to the officers club, air traffic
controllers lounge, or avionics shop at a local Air Force Base or airport, you
will buy them a better (and quieter) replacement.

It might be worth the expense.

Cortland
KA5S