Re: [RFI] FW: Quiet Switching Power Supply?

To: myles Landstein <myles.landstein@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] FW: Quiet Switching Power Supply?
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2016 09:21:35 -0500
as close to coax as any normal amateur would never know the difference. but ONLY if installed correctly!

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 8/4/2016 9:16 AM, myles Landstein wrote:
Impervious, like 100% perfect?

wow

if the open line is installed correctly, it is just as impervious to noise as any coax. it is self shielding. but it must be installed correctly.

Idle-Tyme.com <http://idle-tyme.com>
http://www.idle-tyme.com