Re: [RFI] LED Replacement for T8 40 W Flourescent

To: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] LED Replacement for T8 40 W Flourescent
From: dalej <dj2001x@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2016 17:05:50 -0600
So the ballasts do not have power going to them? Or do they? Still are powered?

Anyway, glad to hear of no noise from the LED’s.

I just seen this morning early, on the way to the gym they have installed LED
street lights in my neighborhood.  Seem to be a bit dimmer than the old lights,
but so far I don’t note any extra noise.

73
Dale, K9VUJ