Re: [RFI] what causes capacitor bank interference?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] what causes capacitor bank interference?
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2017 08:29:57 -0600
What do these places "Look" Like?

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock
Idle Tyme
Idle-Tyme.com
http://www.idle-tyme.com
On 1/17/2017 6:29 AM, JW via RFI wrote:
Jamie,

I, too, would like to know what it is that 'goes bad' in these cap banks. I
have several in my area that are, or have been, noisy.

In the past, the power company pulled the line fuse to temporarily solve a noise issue,
but, the hardware was still defective in the way of either the associated surge
suppressor, the series "switch" or the caps themselves.

Myself, I think that the common denominator with other identified noise
sources, this being the  surge suppressors, are the ultimate culprit. But, I
would still like to hear from experts in the field.

de Jim WB5WPA