[RFI] Spectrum RFI Tracking

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] Spectrum RFI Tracking
From: "Paul Christensen" <pchristensen@ieee.org>
Date: Sun, 5 Feb 2017 09:30:10 -0500
Tom,

Great work by you and W0QE.   After you met with CenturyLink's leadership
team, did they develop an action plan for a final resolution of the problem?

Congrats to Larry, W0QE for creating a shared PC board of his Hi-Z
amplifier.  I just purchased a set.

For folks who aren't skilled with SMD/SMT work, one alternative is the DX
Engineering (DXE) active vertical antenna.  It would require some mechanical
tweaks for fitting onto a magnetic base.   According to the latest DXE
catalog, a similar version that was developed by Jack Smith, K8ZOA (SK) will
be available later this year.

Paul, W9AC