Re: [RFI] Trinity Solar

To: "'Tom Lizak'" <k1tl@cox.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Trinity Solar
From: "Bob Turner" <Bob@n2scj.net>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2017 13:47:41 -0500
Did a walk by today.  Appeared to be only semi-skilled labor.  Kept going.
Looks like about 4 of 30 panels are up.  Service entrance on far side of
house.  Hopefully, that keeps noise over there.  I'll walk by again.  Don't
want to alarm the neighbor at this time.  Trying to stay low key and not
make a problem where there is none.  If I hear interference that changes
things.

Took some readings on 6m and HF today.  Nothing unusual.  I'll do this daily
and keep a log.

Bob