[RFI] Computers and RFI

To: <RFI@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [RFI] Computers and RFI
From: "Tom Lizak" <k1tl@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 13:11:38 -0400
All my computers have "steel cabinets" and use Antec PS's; my network still
using CAT5 and an old Netgear RT314 router in a "STEEL CABINET".  I build my
own systems and get "top notch" stuff !

I do not like any plastic cabinets as there is a lot of room for RFI to
"flow"...I do not have any issues except for a few minor "birdies" but they
are not objectionable.

Now the cable modem is another issue as everything is in a plastic
shell...that could be where the "birdies" are coming from !

73

Tom/K1TL...