Re: [RFI] death of plasma

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] death of plasma
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 18:24:27 -0000
My 5kw array is in the middle of my antenna farm, more or less... and only
needed a couple ferrites on the microinverters to reduce a small amount of
noise on 10m.  the feed point for a 160m Inv-L is only 20' or so from it, my
20m stack is maybe 80' away, 15m stack is about 100' and beams almost over
it for central asia... I don't hear anything on them, but I did hear a bit
of hash on 10m when beaming at it from about 300'.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373