Re: [RFI] Tap water is a poor conductor.

To: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>, RFI RFI <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] Tap water is a poor conductor.
From: Joe <nss@mwt.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 13:46:43 -0500
I agree on the white powder! I worked at a factory that got very hot in the summers. Average days was 120's, a hot august day was in the 130's They installed a mister cooling system where under very high pressure 1000+ psi water was misted via literally hundreds of nozzles that created literally a water "FOG" the droplets were sooo fine. They would evaporate literally withing a couple of feet of the nozzle.

Then it was first noticed on dark surfaces the white haze. eventually it was everywhere.

They even tried water softeners and really did not help.

It was a terrible Mess.

Joe WB9SBD
Sig
The Original Rolling Ball Clock