Re: [RFI] Something is jamming 900mhz weather station

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Something is jamming 900mhz weather station
From: Clay Autery <KY5G@montac.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 16:50:16 -0500
Get the NEW rain gauge funnel!!!!!  No more trash, and it has places for bird spikes all around and on the drain cover.... Keeps the birds from pooping in it which causes them to clog up....  New strainer will pass water even when a reasonable amount of leaves and needles...

Seriously.... just do it....  Have to move your solar sensors (if you have them) to the front side near the electronics, so the spikes don't shade, but easy to do....

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises
(318) 518-1389