Re: [RFI] Growing RFI problem from Solar systems - Sun Run ???

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Growing RFI problem from Solar systems - Sun Run ???
From: "Dave Cole (NK7Z)" <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 2017 19:34:21 -0800
You could get hold of Mike G at the ARRL lab, a single letter from them might do the trick for you.

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net

On 11/11/2017 07:19 PM, HP wrote:
Anybody have any TECHNICAL contacts for SunRun. When I contacted the California home
office I got absolutely nowhere - unless you count them calling the installers and tell
them I was complaining about the noise they were making in the installation. Talking to
the installers was about as productive - blank stares for the most part - one guy
volunteered -Our systems have filters , you will have no problem. I am ready to start the
FCC process -I have extensive data- P3 screen grabs of many conditions . This system has
peaks every 16 khz with fine spikes in those peaks every 120 hz or so. that seem to
dither a bit some of the time.and appears it is worse when feeding power to APS now that
the heavy A/C in Phoneix has dropped way off . The interference is much worse between 24
to 30 mhz essentially "OK" or buried in all the other noise on 14 mhz and below
Hank K7HP ----- Original Message -----
Good job! I try as often as possible to involve the manufacture as
well!
If it happens enough they will start paying attention to the issues at
hand!
73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z