[RFI] Thank you for your support

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Thank you for your support
From: K5hab@arrl.net <peter.naumburg@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2017 14:42:22 -0600
I spent years and thousands of dollars trying to resolve a Magnum Inverter
noise problem. Even though we offered to help them they stone walled us and
lied to us. We were working with the top people in the company. You cannot
visit an RV park without experiencing terrible noise because of Magnum
inverters. They are big mobile polluters.
I have a new American Standard AC system in the house which generates an
amazing amount of RFI.  I have called and called with no results.  I will try
to employ your techniques.
Thanks for your help
Peter K5HAB
Hill Country