Re: [RFI] Leased Solar Panels: Operator Responsibility?

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Leased Solar Panels: Operator Responsibility?
From: Tony <dxdx@optonline.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:38:09 -0500
Randy:

It follows that the operator would be the responsible party, but when you consider the fact that the Optimizers get their power from the solar panels,  and the only way to shut them off is by physically disconnecting them, it would appear the responsibility of that part of the system would fall under the control of the company.

My neighbor said the company owns, maintains and operates the system. He also said that he is not authorized to operate or make any changes or modifications. Of course without seeing the written contract, it's all speculation. I'm hoping I can convince my neighbor to let me have a copy.

Tony -K2MO