Re: [RFI] Noise location tools

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Noise location tools
From: "Dave Cole (NK7Z)" <dave@nk7z.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2018 11:41:20 -0800
Can the person with the touch lamp resend the image to me directly please... I deleted it.

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net

On 01/19/2018 11:32 AM, Dave Cole (NK7Z) wrote:
In fact, I am building a web site with known SDR gathered signatures of RFI.  So...  If you know the source, for sure, please send me a snapshot from your SDR.  I will have a page up by months end with RFI snapshots and what caused it.

73s and thanks,
Dave
NK7Z
http://www.nk7z.net