Re: [RFI] New Dishwasher

To: Bill Price <billp7634@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: [RFI] New Dishwasher
From: Kim Elmore <cw_de_n5op@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 13:12:43 -0600
We built our house in 2006. We have an older Sears dishwasher made by Bosch for
sale by Sears. It’s RF silent. We also bought LG front load washer and dryer.
I’ve seen the inside of the washer and there are a lot of ferrites on the
internal wiring. Both are also RF silent.

Kim N5OP

"People that make music together cannot be enemies, at least as long as the
music lasts." -- Paul Hindemith