[RFI] LED Bulb noise Eleta E12

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] LED Bulb noise Eleta E12
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 10:31:45 -0700
I started having some very bad noise problems more noticeable on 10m.  Power off the house and found the circuit where the noise was coming from.

Turned off a light that had an led bulb in it and that particular noise is gone.

My tower and 3 ele beam is about 100 ft from this noise source.

The bulb in question is a Eleta Candle light  E12  candelabra base  warm white ac85-265v  3w

the noise produced on the K3 Meter was S9 to a bit over!

Buyer beware.  I purchased these off Amazon.

I have some others I will test to see if this particular bulb is just bad or they are all this way.

W0MU