Re: [RFI] My really special noise

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] My really special noise
From: "David Robbins" <k1ttt@verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2018 16:05:30 -0000
Unfortunately attachments aren't forwarded by the reflector.  noises that come
and go 24/7 at random times are often related to things like heaters, air
conditioners, aquarium heaters, even electric blankets that someone forgot to
turn off.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or telnet://k1ttt.net:7373