Re: [RFI] No RFI from our Speed Queen

To: "Kenneth G. Gordon" <kgordon2006@frontier.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] No RFI from our Speed Queen
From: Hisashi T Fujinaka <htodd@twofifty.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2018 14:51:10 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 11 May 2018, Kenneth G. Gordon wrote:

On 11 May 2018 at 12:26, Dennis Monticelli wrote:

It has analog controls.  It washes very well.  It is has a great
reliability record.  It is pricey for what it is, though.  Wouldn't trade
it for any other make or model.

Dennis AE6C

And none from ours, either.

Furthermore, our SpeedQueen has gotten all our clothes noticeably cleaner than
our
previous washing machines ever did.

Despite the higher cost, I wouldn't trade it for any other, either.

JFYI, I think they changed the Speed Queen recently:
https://thewirecutter.com/blog/speed-queen-washer/

--
Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd@twofifty.com
BSEE + BSChem + BAEnglish + MSCS + $2.50 = coffee