Re: [RFI] SolarRoof

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] SolarRoof
From: "Roger (K8RI)" <k8ri@rogerhalstead.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 00:05:31 -0400
A few years back, a plant to make "solar shingles" was under construction here in Midland MI. Not sure the reason, but they are no more. "I think" they were unable to compete with imports (China) and remain profitable.
Some new homes were built with them installed, but I've heard nothing.

73, Roger (K8RI)