Re: [RFI] REQUEST FOR INFORMATION

To: David Eckhardt <davearea51a@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RFI] REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
From: James Jordan <k4qpl2@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2018 19:51:25 -0400
If the only problem was a bad starting capacitor, my guess is you got a
defective capacitor that is arc'ing. Call the service man back to try
another one. If he just changed the capacitor because that is the usual
problem, the capacitor replacement may have unmasked another problem that
he didn't find,.