Re: [RFI] Window Air Conditioner Advice Wanted

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RFI] Window Air Conditioner Advice Wanted
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2018 21:47:12 -0600
I have a little 8000 or 10000 btu one for my 12 x 20 shack. Keeps it nice and cool with 4 or 5 computers, screens, rigs, amps, etc.   One is  CCH and the other is a Honeywell for my shop office.  I have never noticed any noise from either.  They both sit on the floor with an adapter to vent the hot air.

W0MU