[RFI] Bad noise on 2m band, only during day

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] Bad noise on 2m band, only during day
From: Enrico Lorenzoni IU3AZC <iu3azc@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2018 20:20:23 +0200
Hello everyone, I'm trying to chase this bad noise that I receive from my shack.

I have a fairly sized yagi on 144 and I can hear this noise coming from a certain direction.

So I left an RTL-SDR on for some hours and I found that the noise is higher during day (high temperature? low humidity?) and almost disappears during night.

Here it is some spectrum:

https://imgur.com/F0ByNTK

And also an hourly plot:

https://imgur.com/3KdjxeB

Before going around with my car, can you recognize this kind of noise and give me some hints?

Thanks,

--

73 de Enrico IU4AZC