[RFI] large solar farm installation

To: <rfi@contesting.com>
Subject: [RFI] large solar farm installation
From: "Jim Spears" <n1nk@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2018 12:12:29 -0400
It appears that there is a plan before our town planning board for
installation of a large solar farm, > 50 acres (maybe) about a mile from my
location.  From my house, it will be, more or less, in line with EU which is
roughly ENE.

Does anyone have experience with these large installations and their impact
or lack thereof?

I have experience with home installations as I have a SolarEdge based system
which was tamed to a large degree with installation of ferrites per K1KP's
article in QST and his assistance.  My system was intolerable at the start
but is largely tamed now.

Jim

N1NK