[RFI] "construction" tips for common mode chokes

To: rfi@contesting.com
Subject: [RFI] "construction" tips for common mode chokes
From: bill K7WXW <K7WXW@qrpdx.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2018 09:08:38 -0700
Thanks for the info on what you are doing Jim, and Davem the offer to share data on your chokes.  I am looking forward to studying all of it.

If I separate "how many turns and what materials should be used" out of the current discussion, I am still looking for tips on building chokes, particularly bifilar chokes and getting small connectors onto big wires, choice of connector configuration (everything i own uses UHF connectors) and the like.  I am figuring all this out in my own bumbling way but it would probably save some wire and a boxful of connectors to hear what you all do.

73 de bill K7WXW