Re: [RFI] Update: Tesla's Response to Solar Panel RFI

Subject: Re: [RFI] Update: Tesla's Response to Solar Panel RFI
From: KD7JYK DM09 <kd7jyk@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2019 08:19:25 -0800
"Since these RFI issues from Solar seem to long and drawn out, one thing to consider is to use Web based SDR receivers remotely An application like CatSyncSDR works with allowing to interface with your radio while usinga remotes SDR receiver"

That's an idea... And, we can all bill those that affected us, resulting in our doing so, each and every time we turn on the radio, citing the legal precedence of causation (in short, what one does, may NOT affect another without foreknowledge, and consent).

Let's see... Wanted to listen to the radio 27 times today, couldn't use my own equipment, or investments, on my own property in my own home... One thousand dollars per incident, that'll be $27,000, net 30, at 30% compounded- cash only. If they falter, or default, add two more zeroes, per incident, per day. The basic cost of doing business at the expense of others, they could use it as a tax write-off, until they go under.

Kurt